The Disclaimer!  

Posted by Heidi @ Trendy Dollar

I have chosen to start this blog as a way to organize my financial goals and thoughts, and maybe help some of you along the way. I'm not an expert, I'm not rich, and I don't have a degree in anything financial. At least I assume a journalism degree doesn't qualify, does it?

So read along if you'd like. If you find this kind of thing boring, feel free to bail. But I hope you will find some information helpful and maybe I'll even give you something to think about on your venture to your financial freedom.

By the way, I'm a stickler for the rules. I don't do anything with our money that borders on shady.

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 4, 2007 at 12:54 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment