FREE Books!  

Posted by Heidi @ Trendy Dollar

I love books, but I hate paying for them. I'm an active particpant in www.paperbackswap.com and I love it. Basic theory is that you swap books with other members. If you send a book to someone, you get a credit to receive a book from someone. Head on over to their link for more information.

On that site, I'm also a Box-o-Books member, which means I can swap books directly with other people without using up credits. It rocks and my "to be read" pile keeps growing and growing and growing!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 10:36 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I've seen this on another blog and thought it was a great concept.

Thanks for stopping by and signing up for my giveaway!

July 24, 2007 at 9:07 PM

Post a Comment